Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mr Betts' first draft story example

The water was so colds, my hands were numb within seconds, I choked o the salty sea water as another wave crashed over me. I watched as the last pieces of the plane sank slowly beneath the waves.

The darkness closed in and the clouds blackly snarled with thunder and flashes of lightning.

The waves rolled up and down giving me an endless blew of a grey unforgiving sea.

My eyes noticed something slicing through the water, it dipped up and down and I thought the noise of the plane sinking into the water had brought more inquisitive visitors to this part of the empty sea.

The wave slammed me under the water again and I saw more flashes of black and white bodies under the water twisting and rocketing in the greyness.

Something hard and grey like sandpaper ripped passed my legs and I saw a grey black tipped fin flash past my face.

My hear beat so hard I thought it would explode out of my chest, hot with fear while my legs and arms felt like they were encased in ice.

I went under again to see gaping jaws stabbing towards me. A Tiger shark heading in for me with death in it’s eyes.

The shark was smashed aside as it was engulfed in the jaws of a giant orca. Its white and black skin shimmering in the flash of lighting from the heavens above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Go To The School Website